Making our house our home.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Master Bedroom

I'm really at a loss about what to do to this room to make it look any nicer. I feel like all the furniture is pushed to the far end of the room, but haven't figured out a way to arrange it in a good way. I thought I liked the wall color when we were looking at the house, but once we moved our things in, it revealed its true nature - olive-y. It's quite dark. This is probably the next room to be painted, but it may take us a while to get there as we recover from painting the living room.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, After searching page after page about painting services I ran across your blog Master Bedroom which caught my attention because, of the amount of valuable and informative information you have. Unfortunately painting services is not exactly what I was looking for, however I enjoyed reading all your information. Thanks for the reading.