Making our house our home.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Basket O' Tools and Junk

Since the entryway project ended up taking about a week and a half, a lot of tools and other random items had to be in easy reach. When the mess got to the point that I was dreaming about finding sandpaper under my pillow, I implemented The Basket O'Tools and Junk. Everything that wasn't in active use got dumped in, and now that the project's done, it can be taken downstairs in one fell swoop.

Kind of like 30 Minute Meals' Rachael Ray's garbage bowl, but I hope Rachael Ray isn't fishing anything back out to use later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice site about christina aguilera stripped lyric

i been interested in christina aguilera stripped lyric for ages now and when i was searching for stuff to do with christina aguilera stripped lyric

i came across here your ranked high for christina aguilera stripped lyric

Check my site :) christina aguilera stripped lyric