Making our house our home.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Special for the CLC crowd

Here you go, ladies! I didn't get a chance to use the gift certificate I won from the Philly group, but here are a couple shots of my shoes. I realized while packing that they are nowhere near as cute as I thought they were going to be, but I did promise.

My everyday shoes (and a shaggy Phoebe). I wore these on the plane, and basically can be found in them whenver I'm not wearing anything black or needing to dress up. They are Danskos, very comfortable, and well worth the money.



The shoes I wore to the wedding. I actually bought these to wear to the rehearsal dinner at my own wedding, so they've been around! You can also see the cute hem of my dress and my I'm Not Really a Waitress Red toenails.

No comments: